Sunday, December 3, 2006

A Lazy day

Well, today was a day down the drain for most parts. I woke up late. Then, after a needlessly leisurely breakfast, left to go to my office. I got there and then realized that I did not have my office keys on me. So, I threw in the towel and went for a drive and spent the better part of 200$ shopping for this and that. Then came home and haven't done a thing yet. How lethargic can a person get? I seem to be exceeding all known limits recently. But, I have a clean bathroom and a well stocked fridge and closet, so I guess today is not as bad as some others have been. As always, I am turning a new leaf today. As a wake up call, I got an email from the C boss asking to see me tomorrow morning. But, the problem is that wake up calls appear not to wake me up these days. I should be at work trying to quantify the notion on active nematics I had this morning when I was driving around town. But here I am writing a blog that no one other than me ever reads. Oh, well, that's it for now.

An aside: Yesterday evening was more colorful, USC lost and the Gators beat Arkansas. So for somebody that bleeds orange and blue, both were good for the soul. My friends back in gainesville went overboard celebrating. I had conversations with some really hung over folks this morning. If I am still awake at eight tonight, will be sure to check out the BCS verdict.

No comments: