Monday, December 4, 2006

First day of a new life

It is only 2:45 in the afternoon and I am exhausted already. But, today I turned a new leaf (as you will find out in the future I do this periodically) and hence my list of things to do is still long. I need to start a second project (I spent the morning with activenematics , so I should either read the long list of papers that I have to read or complete a calculation for Sean), but given my energy levels, that is unlikely to happen. So, moving on to the next item on the list, need to get some exercise, wash my needlessly long hair and take the trash out. Even thinking about it is making me sleepy, but as I heard some one say once, I will, I can and I must! Plus, it is snowing like crazy outside! The blog of note today was of someone in Florida and it made me nostalgic for the land of sun fun and skin cancer that used to be my home until recently!

No comments: