Thursday, January 3, 2008

List of lists

And some other things

  1. GreatBong, Who has had my eternal devotion to RTDM since he included Janeman in His movies of the year for 2006, has a new list for you to peruse. (guaranteed one more year of devotion by including GURU; I know, I know, gods do not care about such things). I still have not seen fifty percent of this list though.
  2. Staying on movies, I read B. Rangan’s list. Again, less than fifty percent recognition rate for me. Also, I am still holding a grudge against him for making me watch Aaja Nachle.
  3. On other things. Have you seen the list of 50 loathsome people of the year yet? Turned out I did not know quite a few of the people on the list…for example who-t-f is Sherri Shepherd ?? I had to google her to find out.
  4. Now on to other things, I came across this story [via] by Woody Allen and when I read it I kept hearing Woody Allen’s voice in my head, so I had to link to it here.
  5. And of course Happy new year and all that jazz to my readers that now include all of two people from my real world.

3 comments:

ada-paavi!!!! said...

//Now on to other things, I came across this story [via] by Woody Allen and when I read it I kept hearing Woody Allen’s voice in my head, so I had to link to it here.//

Now woody allen has given a term to wat u indulge in? enakku enamo sandheegama irukku

CuriousCat said...

Enna sollareenga nu puriyala...aana insult maathiri theriyudu..:) Thanks for the link though!

Anonymous said...

it was fun to read 50 loathsome people, although i knew only a few of them. yet to read woody allen's story...